Manchester, Connecticut



I have a housing emergency.
I need assistance in rehabilitating my home or removing lead paint hazards.
I am in danger of foreclosure.
I am a renter and need financial assistance.
I need help purchasing a home.
I need legal assistance or have a landlord/tenant issue.
I am a Veteran, elderly or disabled and need help with property taxes.
Any other questions or for additional assistance, call 211 Connecticut's free information and referral service.